Friday 7 October 2016

Mystery Botanicals #31

Unsuited


Today I thought I might stop the series because of the weather of snowy rains. This uncertainty made me unhappy and jittery all morning until I decided to continue. I am still curious of where this series will go with the fall landscape inside of me and in my yard. Must build a better painting hut the plastic is too noisy and hits me and my painting. The plastic flew completely away at one point and I felt so naked.

The grey sky chunks around in solid blocks so weighty on top of everything. The vines smear into each other and arch across the surface while our main characters are awkward, prickly and trying to get to know each other in difficult circumstances.

mystery botanicals #31  Unsuited, October 7,  2016 oil on canvas 9" x 12" snowy rains, 1 h



No comments:

Post a Comment